How can I not be delighted when nominated for the award with words ‘Sisterhood of the World’ in it?
Well, I am indeed delighted and grateful to an absolutely wonderful blogger Liza who nominated my little Lantern couple of days ago.
Liza’s blog: http://mylifeisapictureshow.wordpress.com/ is truly amazing! Liza shares lots of tips on blogging, life and living in our world. Check it out and see for yourself.
As usual there are rules;
- All recipients need to thank the giver,
- Post seven things about yourself,
- Pass the award on to seven other bloggers of their choice and let them know that they have been nominated, and
- Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog,
Thank you very much Liza, I appreciate your kindness,
I am trying to think about seven things I have not already said … OK, let’s see:
- The first words I said to my daughter when she was born were ‘I love you’,
- In my whole life I never felt so utterly alone as I did when my grandmother passed away,
- I loved watching Western movies with my grandfather when I was a kid. We always cheered for the good guys,
- I have never been good with numbers,
- I enjoy strong, black coffee,
- Caring and nurturing is what I do well,
- Witnessing any kind of suffering affects me profoundly.
It is my pleasure to nominate the following 7 deserving blogs:
http://mixandmatchmeme.wordpress.com/ for refreshing originality,
http://rfljenksy.wordpress.com/ for amazing photography and inspiring posts,
http://girlinfo.me/ for frequently beautiful posts,
http://rlbk75.wordpress.com/ for lovely verses
http://glitzgirlzglamourguide.com/2012/08/17/ootd-2/ for all things girls love,
http://1kthoughts.wordpress.com/ for wonderfully mind-provoking thoughts,
http://onthehomefrontandbeyond.wordpress.com/ for quirkiness
Good Luck to All!